My fashion tips for Dubai
A section dedicated to fashion tips and advice all around Dubai. Not only do I advise you where to get deals, bargains and cool new brands, here I also offer some ideas as to how and what to wear!
Whether you come to the UAE as a tourist, or are one of the many expats living in this city, a few things are different than in many other countries and you might want to consider the following:
- Yes, it can be hot. Very hot sometimes. So you might look for light, comfortable clothing. Check here some ideas for soft summer fashion for kids.
- However, please keep in mind that this is still a Muslim country and certain dress codes should be respected. Here are some tips to keep your little girls dressed age-appropriately.
- If you are interested in playing with lacing styles to get that vintage charm on your kids, then here are some ideas on how to pull it off.
- School season has started again.
Many schools ask the kids to wear a uniform, and we offer you some tips how you can save on school uniforms.
- If your school is different, read on to get some ideas on how to combine a few basics for great back to school fashion.
- And what should you consider when your child suddenly starts to develop their own fashion taste and want to choose what they are wearing? Read on here for some interesting tips.
- Dubai is a very glamorous city. It is almost a must to wear a Louis Vuitton handbag and branded clothes. If you don't want to spend a fortune on designer fashion, yet still join the trend, how about some second hand designer fashion? Check out the Garderobe boutique in Jumeirah for great deals for women's wear and handbags. Or, for kids fashion, go online at Mini Exchange where you will find selected designer items at discounted rates.
Subscribe to our newsletter on the left or like our Facebook page to get updates whenever we add new information on Dubai Shopping Secrets.
Back to top of page